Expanded Polystyrene EPS 70 insulation can be used in a wide variety of floor, cavity wall and attic applications. Measuring 1200 x 2400 x 25mm, this insulation board is suitable for both domestic and industrial applications. It has been designed to satisfy the current building regulations and U-value requirements.
Expanded polystyrene insulation board is an excellent insulating medium which has consistent thermal performance over the range of temperatures normally encountered in buildings.
Available in a range of sizes and grades, these EPS70 expanded polystyrene boards are very easy to install.
Benefits & Features
- Compression strength ranges from 70-250kPa, BS EN 826.
- Accreditations: CE Marked, NHBC Approved
- BS EN 13163:2012 compliant
- No allowance needs to be made for thermal expansion
- Find out more on the datasheet below